Massavit 3D Picks Their Favorite Sign Expo Education Sessions
The Massivit 3D team (Booth 629) is not only signing up ISA Sign Expo® attendees for their own live, 3D printing demo, but Massavit’s Ira Somers has picked six must-see ISA Sign Expo® education sessions for his personal recommendation. He chose from both regular and Lounge and Learn sessions, all of which are free with registration. Here is a list of his suggestions with quotes from his reasons:
- The Four Keys To Sales Success presented by Bill Farquharson (This seminar is “helpful to the novice salesperson as well as the seasoned vet.”).
- Optimizing Face Sign Brightness presented by Matthew McConnell (McConnell understands “what works . . . and what works better.”) .
- Promoting and Selling Beyond Signage presented by Thomas Giglio (“You’ll hear how to develop a good/better/best strategy and how to multiply your sales efforts.”).
- 3D for the Signage & Display Industry presented by Sharon Rothschild (Sharon shares “real-life case studies of wide format print service businesses who have combined 2D and 3D printing to produce stunning signage and PoS displays,” and talks about “the 6-foot tall Massivit 1800 wide-format 3D printing solution that has produced these projects.”
- If You See It, You Can Be It presented by Jeff Henderson (“This one is good for everybody, not just wide format printing professionals, because everybody could use some inspiration.”)
- What’s Next? Real World Applications for 3D Printing and the Sign Industry presented by Keith Davis (“You will walk out with a better grasp of 3D printing and the implications for the future of how we design, the way we work, and what we produce.”).
Hey, time’s a-wastin’! Sign up now for any of the great sessions offered. You don’t want to miss out.