Highlights ISA International Sign Expo® 2021 Education
- ISA Sign Expo® 2021 education during the show will be on the show floor and complimentary to all attendees as part of registration.
- ISA Sign Expo® show floor is the “one stop shop” for attendees where they are able to conduct business, network and get the education they need to move their business forward, expand and grow.
- Pre-conference workshop for wrap professionals by Avery Dennison
- Sessions will help attendees build skills, think critically and work smarter
- All education available within steps of exploring hundreds of exhibitors’ products, solutions and services.
- 20-45 minute lightening sessions will offer busy attendees valuable educational resources and tips via panels, speakers and interactive sessions
Showfloor Education Topics
Gain and expand knowledge on topics that will help attendees move their business forward with topics ranging from strategies for moving forward to how to handle disruption to sales and how to connect with customers in this “new normal” to health and safety to OSHA inspections and regulations post pandemic and more.
- Health and Safety / Liability Issues / OSHA Inspections and Regulations
- Permitting – what has changed due to pandemic? New issues? Key trends?
- Sales – looking at customers differently; connecting with customers in this “new” normal”
- Strategies for moving forward and handling handling disruption, such as:
- Maximizing production
- Disruption in client base and end markets
- How to create a strategic plan and communicate effectively
- Estimating / Pricing