Thank you for your interest in speaking at ISA International Sign 2020 (April 1-4, 2020). It is our goal to make ISA Sign Expo® the “go to” education event for those in the sign, graphics and visual communications industry. We select the industry’s best speakers to share their experience, knowledge and research with our attendees.
ISA invites you to submit thought-provoking, engaging sessions that will provide attendees with actionable takeaways. We are looking for sessions that
- Create an experience for attendees;
- Are interactive and stimulate and provoke discussion;
- Use multimedia approaches to enhance attendee learning; and
- Reflect innovation and cutting edge content.
- Sessions must be unbiased and free of sales/company/corporate marketing. They must avoid or indirect promotion of any particular product or service.
- Session length: 60 minutes including Q+A
- ISA will only accept complete submissions – no TBD in lieu of session titles, speakers or session descriptions. Submissions with a TBD will be marked as incomplete and will not be accepted. Complete submissions also apply to panel presentations.
- Please submit no more than three (3) proposals. If you have multiple proposals, please submit them individually by using this resource multiple times.
- The deadline for submission is Friday, June 21, 2019. You will receive an automatic confirmation of your submission, please keep this confirmation for your files. This submission confirmation does not constitute acceptance of your session.
- Friday, June 21, 2019 — Call for proposals ends.
- Friday, November 1, 2019 —Final slate of speakers finalized.