The ISA Elite is comprised of 35 young professionals who work in the sign, graphics and visual communications industry. The ISA Elite recognizes the talented young professionals who represent the next generation of industry leaders.
Acceptance as an ISA Elite includes:
- Free entry to ISA International Sign Expo® 2019 — the sign, graphics and visual communications industry’s leading tradeshow — as well as to all education sessions.
- Three (3) night's hotel accommodations, at an ISA designated hotel, at ISA Sign Expo®.
- Unique networking opportunities with fellow sign, graphics and visual communications professionals and industry leaders.
- Two-day follow-up leadership retreat in the Fall of 2019 held at the ISA Headquarters, in Alexandria, VA .
- 2019 participants will also have the opportunity to network with ISA Elite alumni during ISA Sign Expo® and all year round.
See what it's like to attend ISA International Sign Expo® as an ISA Elite! And take a look below to see what words the 2018 class used to describe this unique program:
- Applicants must be currently working in the sign, graphics and visual communications industry and have been working in the industry for at least two (2) years.
- Applicants must have been born on or after January 1, 1984.
- Applicants must be an ISA member or an ISA Affiliated Association custom sign company member.
- Applicants must have completed at least one ISA Digital Badge. More information can be found at www.signs.org/online.
Interested in Applying?
Applications are now closed for the 2019 program. All applicants will be notified if they have been accepted by Friday, February 15, 2019.
Know someone who may be interested in the ISA Elite program? Nominate a colleague or peer here.