Exhibitor Shipment Info & Freeman Orders
For freight that is scheduled to arrive in Orlando, we recommend you call your carrier as soon as possible to redirect the shipment.
For freight that has already been sent to the Freeman Advanced Warehouse and received, Freeman will contact you to coordinate returning your freight. Freeman is actively working to develop procedures to address orders and will be in contact with exhibitors once a plan is in place. If you have any further questions, please contact Kyle Craig.
- Air, Electrical, Gas, Rigging, and Water Service: For your convenience the Orange County Convention Center will transfer all orders to the new dates in August. If you have any questions or changes, please email Emil Zgraggen or call (407) 685-5118.
- Audio Visual: for those exhibitors who have placed orders with LMG, for your convenience all orders will be transferred to the new dates in August. If you have any questions please contact Will Marin.
- Food and Beverage: For those exhibitors who have placed orders with Centerplate, for your convenience all orders will be transferred to the new dates in August. If you have any questions please contact Kelly Miller.
- IT: SmartCity is working through details and logistics. If you have any questions please contact Kelly Miller.
- Security: If you have placed orders for security with Century Security please email Marty Stein or call (407) 226-1168.
- Lead Retrieval: If you have placed orders for Lead Retrieval with CDS, for your conveinence all orders wil be transferred to the new dates in August. If you have any questions, please contact Lead Retrieval Customer Service at 800-746-9734 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following the recent announcement that the ISA International Sign Expo® has been postponed from April 2-4, 2020 to August 23-25 2020, we have cancelled your current hotel reservation. No further action is required from you at this time. If you guaranteed your reservation with a check deposit, onPeak will return your deposit to you in the coming weeks. Reservations guaranteed with a credit card have not been and will not be charged by onPeak or any of the hotels.
ISA is currently in the process of securing hotels and discounted rates for the August dates and anticipate opening hotel reservations as quickly as possible. Be on the look-out for an email from ISA letting you know it’s time to book your rooms for the August Expo.
Meeting Rooms & Press Conference
For exhibitors who have secured a meeting room or press conference at the Orange County Convention Center. We will be in touch with you to update your meeting room needs for the August Expo.