Confessions of a Corporate Futurist: Coming Trends That Will Revolutionize Your Business
Sheryl Connelly, Global Trends & Futuring at Ford Motor Company
- Wednesday, April 7 | 11:10am – 11:40am ET | Main Stage & Friday, April 9 | 11:10am – 11:30am ET | Main Stage
- No one knows what the future holds and despite our best efforts to prepare for the unknown, the future plays out in unexpected ways. All too often, the success and failure of an organization comes down to its ability to manage uncertainty and effectively identify how external—and seemingly unrelated—trends could have significant impacts to one’s business. In this compelling keynote, Sheryl Connelly reveals her secrets for how to think like a futurist, providing audiences with the expertise and strategies necessary for effectively anticipating change. From the 10 mega trends that could change the world as we know it before the year 2050 (which is a lot sooner than it seems), to perspective that will forever change one’s approach to long-term planning and strategy, Connelly delivers the insights necessary for organizations across industry sectors to thrive, innovate and remain relevant.
Guayente Sanmartin – General Manager of HP Large Format Business
- Wednesday, April 7 | 11:40am – 12:10pm ET | Main Stage
- Followed by a Live Q&A until 12:30pm ET | Main Stage
- Sanmartin shares her unique leadership strategies through tumultuous times and her passion for innovation and the development of teams, with special focus on women.
Harry Patz – SVP & GM at Samsung
- Thursday, April 8 | 2:10pm – 2:40pm ET | Main Stage
- Patz will be talking about the lessons he has learned about leading teams through challenges, from September 11, 2001 to the COVID-19 pandemic, and how he maintains his own work-life balance.
Matthew Shay – President & CEO at NRF
- Thursday, April 8 | 3:00pm – 3:30pm ET | Main Stage
- As the head of the National Retail Foundation (NRF), Shay will be talking about the outlook for retail and how it could impact the sign, graphics and visual communications industry.
Denise Rutherford – SVP of Corporate Affairs at 3M
- Friday, April 9 | 1:00pm – 1:40pm ET | Main Stage
- Rutherford shares her commitment to building sustainably-competitive businesses and her work advocating for greater STEM education within local communities.