Attending ISA International Sign for the first time can be exhilarating. You want to meet new colleagues, see the latest products and services and learn new skills and best practices from industry experts.
Join us at the Orange County Convention Center South Building to get empowered and grow your business. Make the most of your time at ISA Sign Expo® by participating in a wide variety of education and networking opportunities.
ISA Sign Expo® Tradeshow
Packed with over 600 exhibiting companies, the Tradeshow showcases the world of industry-specific products and services. Discover the innovations and new technologies you need to grow profits and increase efficiency. Use the ISA Sign Expo® Mobile App to tag exhibitors you want to visit or schedule an appointment.
Activities and events on the tradeshow floor include:
- Relax and recharge at the Lounge & Learn. Stop by for 30-minute quick talks about current issues and tangible solutions.
- The Hub is the place to get involved in your local/regional sign association
- Take a break in the ISA Lounge where you can put your feet up and relax with a beer
- Visit the ISA Wrap Experience to see the latest the ever-growing word of wrap –it's not just for vehicles
- Sign Code Experts Help Desk can be the ticket to helping get your next permit or variance approved
|Sunday, August 23||9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Monday, August 24|
9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|Tuesday, August 25|
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Navigating the Show
You'll want to create a tentative schedule of your must-do activities including exhibitors you want to visit. Keep your schedule flexible in case you meet someone new or discover an unexpected opportunity.
Be sure to download the ISA Sign Expo® Mobile App (sponsored by Nova Polymers) for up-to-the minute exhibitor, speaker and event information. This convenient tool lets you build a personalized schedule, bookmark exhibitors, and connect with other show attendees. You can also pickup the Tradeshow map at registration.
Grow your professional network as you meet with industry professionals from all over the world. From end-of-day Happy Hours to targeted networking events, ISA Sign helps you develop the valuable connections that will make positive impact on your career and bottom line. Make a connection.
Starting with Pre-Conference Workshops, choose the education events you want to attend. Register early, many sessions fill up quickly. ISA Sign and Sign Research Foundation host a variety of education programs led by industry experts.
Whether you’re looking to enhance your own career or train your team, education sessions serve as your connection to industry best practices with key insights that will make your business more efficient and profitable. (Additional fees apply)
Join the Conversation
- Twitter: Keep up with Sign Expo speakers, session information and special events on Twitter by using #signexpo and following @isasignexpo. Connect with other attendees around the globe before, during, and after the conference.
- Facebook: Follow the ISA International Sign Facebook page to view photos and ask questions.
- Instagram: See the latest photos and short videos from Orlando. Follow @isasigns on Instagram and be sure to post your own photos – use #signexpo when posting about the show.