Attending ISA International Sign Expo® for the first time can be exhilarating. You want to meet new colleagues, see the latest products and services and learn new skills and best practices from industry experts.
Join us in Las Vegas to move your business forward, Make the most of your time at ISA Sign Expo® by building important connections, exploring collaborations with new and existing vendors and get a spark to help you make the most of 2021.
ISA Sign Expo® Tradeshow
Filled with hundreds of exhibiting companies, the tradeshow showcases the world of industry-specific products and services. Discover the innovations and new technologies you need to grow profits and increase efficiency. Use the ISA Sign Expo Mobile App sponsored by Nova Polymers, to tag exhibitors you want to visit or schedule an appointment.
Activities and events on the tradeshow floor include:
- Relax and recharge at the Lounge & Learn. Stop by for 30-minute quick talks about current issues and tangible solutions.
- The Hub is the place to get involved in your local/regional sign association.
- Visit the ISA Wrap Experience to see the latest the ever-growing word of wrap –it’s not just for vehicles
- Sign Code Experts Help Desk can be the ticket to helping get your next permit or variance approved
Navigating the Show
You’ll want to create a tentative schedule of your must-do activities including exhibitors you want to visit. Keep your schedule flexible in case you meet someone new or discover an unexpected opportunity.
Be sure to download the ISA Sign Expo Mobile App (sponsored by Nova Polymers) for up-to-the minute exhibitor, speaker and event information. This convenient tool lets you build a personalized schedule, bookmark exhibitors, and connect with other show attendees. You can also pickup the Tradeshow map at registration.
Grow your professional network as you meet with industry professionals from all over the world. From off-the-cuff meetings to targeted networking events, ISA Sign Expo® helps you develop the valuable connections that will make positive impact on your career and bottom line. Make a connection.
Join the Conversation
- Twitter: Keep up with ISA Sign Expo speakers, session information and special events on Twitter by using #signexpo and following @isasignexpo. Connect with other attendees around the globe before, during, and after the conference.
- Facebook: Follow the ISA International Sign Expo® Facebook page to view photos and ask questions.
- Instagram: See the latest photos and short videos fromthe event. Follow @isasigns on Instagram and be sure to post your own photos – use #signexpo when posting about the show.
- Wednesday, April 7, 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 8, 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 9, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.